Polymerase chain reaction (PCR) is a scientific technique in molecular biology to amplify a single or a fewcopies of a piece of DNA across several orders of magnitude, generating thousands to millions of copies of a particular DNA sequence. PCR is now a common and often indispensable technique used in medical and biological research labs that are working with DNA and RNA. Because of the high copy number generated during PCR, it is essential to prevent possible contamination of the PCR reaction.
PCR Cabinet are our special model for PCR operation. It supply a clean vertical laminar air flow positive environment to keep the safety DNA operation. The UV timer can help you to set the sterilization time after your operation. The UV and door interlock function can stop your wrong start the UV Lamp. The Front and two sides 6mm toughed glass can help stop the UV light irradiate.
1. UV sterilization systema.
2. HEPA filter with efficiency: ≥ 99.995 at 0.3µ M.
3. LED display for time and pressure.
4. Audio alarm: Glass window over height alarm; Filter replacement alarm.
5. Interlock function: UV lamp only can be switched on when the front window is closed, ensuring operator safety.
6. UV timer (1-99 minutes): When the set time expires, the UV lamp automatically switches off in preparation for the next experiment.
|Model||PCR - 01|
|External Size(W*D*H)||1000×695×1720 mm|
|Internal Size(W*D*H)||996 ×685×630 mm|
|Material||Main Body||Cold-rolled steel plate with anti-bacteria coating|
|work table||304 stainless steel|
|Base stand||650mm height|
|Side panels||6mm toughened glass|
|Front window||6mm toughened glass, manual window.|
|Pre-filter||Washable polyester fiber|
|Main Filter||HEPA filter with efficiency of 99.995% at 0.3um.|
|Air speed||Adjustable airflow speed: 0.3-0.5m/s|
|Shelf||One, stainless steel|
|Power supply||110V/220V±10%, 50Hz/60Hz|
|Standard Accessories||HEPA Filter, UV lamp, Fluorescent lamp, Base stand, Sockets, Shelf|
|Package Size(W*D*H)||1165*870*1970 mm|