2017 Hot Selling Medcal Lab Automated Blood Gas Electrolyte Analyzer
|FOB Price:||US $1,250 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $1,250/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||5000 Per/Month|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: HP-ELECTRO1000
- Type: Biochemistry Analyzer
- Group: Middle-aged and Old
- Measurement of Tco2 by Pressure Metho: Yes
- Sample Volume: 90 UL
- Printer: High Speed Inner Thermal Printer
- Storage: Automatical Save 1500 Tests
- Power Requirement: 220 AV±10%, 50/60Hz,60W
- Transport Package: Standard Exporting Wooden Case
- Origin: Zhengzhou China
- Classification: Imaging Diagnostic Equipment
- Certification: CE, SGS, ISO13485
- Technology: ISE
- Sample: Serum / Plasma / Whole Blood /Urine
- Reagent Volume: 0.3 Ml
- Display: 110mm*60mm LCD Display
- Parameters: K+, Na+, Cl-, Ca2+ ,pH,
- Trademark: HEPOBIO
- Specification: CE SGS ISO13485
HP-ELECTRO1000 Electrolyte Analyzer
1.It can measure the concentrations of K+, Na+ , Cl- and Ca++ and pH values.
2.Applies ISE (Ion Selection Electrode), which gives the instrument the advantages of minimum maintenance, easy assembly and disassembly, as well as stable and reliable measurements.
3.Working Modes:Normal mode: automatic calibration; this mode adapts to large and middle scale hospital with large sample volume; sleep functions which can save reagent.
Saving mode: 24 hours reagents consumption is only 7ml when it does not measure. This mode adapts to hospital with small sample volume.
4.Each test channel can be closed separately, So it is convenient to do emergencymeasurement.
5. 110mm×60mm LCD display, automatic screensaver, friendly interface, easy to operate.
6. Mini thermal printer can print repeatedly at any moment. It is convenient to feed paper. And the print is very clear.
7. Revising datas automatically to ensure the accuracy of data.
8. It can save1500 test results, data will not be lost even if the power is cut off. Users can inquire or print at any moment.
9. The instrument is equipped with a RS232 serial port, which can be connected to computer. It may collect, manage and print measure result by relevant software.
10. It has electrode-checking function. Users can do corresponding maintenance according to checking result
11. Exempt of routine maintenance, this greatly lighten the burden of operators; In-side software self-checking can suggest users eliminate the malfunction in time.
12. Advanced and reliable fluid position examination technology can save reagent
13. Adopt built-in operating system leads to a reliable performance. Users can modify each setting to meet different requirements
14. The quality-control inspecting function can track the accuracy of
Test items and specification:
|Standard Ca++ and Total Ca++(calculating value)|
|Sample: Serum, Whole Blood, Plasma, Diluted Urine|
Sample Volume: 90ul
Testing Time: ≤50s
Temperature: 10ºC-30ºC, humidity: ≤85%
Power Supply Voltage: AC160V-245V 50±1Hz
|Reagents : 1. Calibration solution 500ml×3|
2. Slop solution 500ml
3. Saturated KCLsolution 10ml
4. Protein-removing solution 5ml
5. Electrode solution 10ml
Technical Specification :
a.Technology : Apply advanced ISE technology
b.Measurement of Tco2 by pressure method
c.Sample : Serum / Plasma / Whole Blood /Urine
d.Sample Volume:90 ul
e.Reagent Volume:0.3 ml
f.Throughput : More than 60 samples / hour, ≤50 second per sample
g.Printer : High Speed inner thermal printer
h.Display : 110mm*60mm LCD display
i.Storage : Automatical save 1500 tests
j.Interface :Equiped with a RS232 communication, via this the instrument can transfer its saved data to the connected computer system.Collect, manager and print the patient data via corresponding PC suit .
k.Parameters:K+, Na+, Cl-, Ca2+ ,PH,
Power Requirement : 220 AV±10%, 50/60HZ,60W
|Use cost of HP-ELECTRO1000 Electrolyte Analyzer (2016 price)|
|Item||Consumable||Quantity||Price(USD)||Number of Users(10 people per day)||Number of Users(30 people per day)||Per capita cost|
|1||Calibration Solution||3 bottles (500ml/bottle)||$33.8||150 Samples||360 Samples||Calculated in accordance with 10 persons per day, the per capita cost is USD 0.35|
|2||Slope Solution||1 bottle (250ml/bottle)||$10.4||1000 Samples||2800 Samples|
|3||Ion Electrode inner filled solution||1 bottle (10ml/bottle)||$3.9||50 Samples||50 Samples|
|4||Reference Electrode Inner filled Solution||1 bottle (10ml/bottle)||$2.6||1800 Samples||5400 Samples|
|5||Deproteinization Solution||1 bottle (10ml/bottle)||$2.6||1800 Samples||5400 Samples||Calculated in accordance with 30 persons per day, the per capita cost is USD 0.18,|
|6||ISE Electrodes||6 pcs(Na, K, Cl, pH, iCa and reference)||$348||1800 Samples||5400 Samples|
|7||Printing Paper||1 roll||$1.3||100 Samples||100 Samples|
|8||Other Consumables||1 set||$0.013||1 Samples||1 Samples|
|9||Remarks||Calculated in accordance with Commonly used model, instrument is not shutdown, sleep time set to 12 hours, the wash settings to factory default values.|
|Any changes will affect the cost of accounting|
|In addition, consumption of different instruments themselves have a certain bias, thus use and the cost will be some deviation|
|Consumables usage of HP-ELECTRO1000 Electrolyte Analyzer|
|Item||Sequence||Calibration Solution (ml)||Slope Solution (ml)||Deproteinization Solution(ml)||Frequency of use||Remark|
|1||Automatic washing||0.02||None||None||4 minutes per time|
|2||A Measuring||0.5||None||None||According to sample size|
|3||One-point Calibration||0.5||None||None||The default 15-minute per time|
|4||Two-point Calibration||1.4||0.4||None||The default 2 hours per time|
|5||Electrode cleaning||0.5||None||0.2||Cleaned once every 30 samples|
|6||Ion Electrode inner filled solution and Reference Electrode Inner filled Solution are only used once the electrode Failure to use , generally do not use them .||Generally do not use|