Equipment Medical Auto Sediment Urine Analyzer
|FOB Price:||US $1-8,630 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $1-8,630/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||350 PCS/Month|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Money Gram|
- Hospital Laboratory Clinic Diagnostic Equipment
- 50 Products
- Product Image
- Product Name
- FOB Price
- Payment Terms
- Product Package
- Product Attribute
- Product Table
- Model NO.: HP-URINS8000S
- Type: Urine/Hematology Analyzer
- Group: Middle-aged and Old
- Detection Principle: Application of Machine Vision and The Svm
- Sample Handling Method: Detected Directly Without Centrifugation.
- Data Storage: 600000
- Trademark: HEPOBIO
- Specification: ISO9001: 2008 ISO13485 CE SGS
- HS Code: 9027809900
- Classification: Biological Diagnostics
- Certification: CE, ISO13485
- Recognition Items: Rbc, Wbc, Fungus, Tube Type, Shrinking Rbc, Ect
- Sample Loading Method: Sample Rack Loading Under Laser Senors, 2*10
- Detection Speed: 30-60 Samples/H
- Report Model: Adopt International General Quantitative Unit: Obj
- Transport Package: Standard Packaging
- Origin: China
Fully-automatic segmentation and recognition Technology:
Recognition items: RBC, WBC, Fungus, Tube type, Shrinking RBC, Bacteria, Impurity, Crystal, Epithelial cell, Sperm.
Technique of sample loading with peristaltic pump:
Compared with the traditional injection pump, it is simpler and can avoid effectively the crossed contamination.
Clean internal & external wall:
The vertical suction needle wall washing technology, cleaning internal & external wall of the sample sucking needle, turbine cleaning counting cell and inner wall of pipeline from two opposite direction, completely prevent cross contamination.
Planar flow technology for counting cell:
Test with high and low lens, automatic sieve negative samples, automatic recognize positive samples.
The laser sensor technology:
Adopt laser induce technology, control flow with high precision.
Main Technical Specs:
|Test items||RBC, WBC, and other components of clinical requirements.|
|Detection principle||Application of machine vision and the SVM (support vector|
|Sample loading method||Sample rack loading under laser senors, 2*10 samples load once.|
|Sample handling method||Detected directly without centrifugation.|
|Detection speed||30-60 samples/h|
|Sample volume||Minimum volume: 2ml non-centrifugal urine, aspirating volume:|
|Planar flow counting cell||Adopted international advanced optical rubber technology |
to avoid sample linking, to reduce time of sedimentation, and to provide the best vision range and definition.
|Cross contamination||Clean internal and external wall of sample sucking needle to|
avoid cross contamination.
|Network communication||It can connect with semi automatic urine analyzer and combine results of urine analyzer to produce final report, which can be sent to the hospital LIS system or HIS system.|
|Report model||adopt international general quantitative unit: objective/ul.|
DJ-100 Urine sediment cleaning reagent
DJ-200 Urine sediment maintenance reagent
The Test Items: