Four-Channel Medical Blood Coagulation Analyzer
|FOB Price:||US $2,000-3,000 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $2,000-3,000/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||350 PCS/Month|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: HP-HEMAC2000
- Type: Urine/Hematology Analyzer
- Group: Middle-aged and Old
- Reagent Position: 7 Positions
- Reagent Volume: 100UL
- Screen Size: 128*240 LCD Screen
- Inter Channel Error: 3 % or Less
- Net Weight: 7 Kgs
- Transport Package: Standard Packaging
- Origin: China
- Classification: Biological Diagnostics
- Certification: CE, SGS, ISO13485
- Number of Channels: 4 Channels
- Sample Postion: 12 Positions
- Test Results: 1000
- Stray: 1% or Less
- Packing Details: 660mm×500mm×380mm
- Trademark: HEPOBIO
- Specification: ISO9001: 2008 ISO13485 CE SGS
HP series Blood Coagulation Analyzer adopt photoelectric turbidimetry method, monitor the process of clotting coagulation. Special intelligent software, no influence from pathological sample during the test. Open reagent systems. Micro reagent and sample volume for less use-cost. Timer will start automatically when absorbance is changed, no need of adapter. When test FIB by clauss method, test directly instead of FIB calculating, decreasing theoretical error.
Main Test Iterms:PT, APTT, TT, PT II, V, VII, X, VIII, IX, XI, XII
Models:HP-HEMAC2000A for one channel,
HP-HEMAC2000B for two channels
HP-HEMAC2000C for four channels
1) LCD screen display.
2) Instrument can automatically start the test procedure once blood samples are added.
3) Results of response curves are displayed during test procedure.
4) A thermo-printer is internally installed to output test results.
5) Wide range test functions including the traditional coagulation methods, CLOT + FIB and the FIB-CLAUSS method.
6) Test results (in terms of units) are given in the form of seconds (S), percentage activities (% Act.), PTR, INR or mg/dl, respectively.
7) Reagents can be universal sources.
8) For the detection of FIB, there are 2 methods: PT-Der and FIB-CLAUSS. Fibrinogen levels are concomitantly available when the PT test is carried out.
9) High precision: The machine applies the light-transmitted turbidimetric principle so that interference of lipemia and jaundice is negligible.
10) The machine provides two incubators for samples and reagents, respectively, which always maintain a precise temperature range at 37 ±0.2
1) Light source: LED.
2) Keyboard: A total of 17 key positions are present.
3) Memory system:
--Programmable details are stored in E2PRAM.
--Main processing procedures are saved in the EPRAM system and micro-controller.
The memory system has a capacity of programming 24 test items (of which 6 items are open), which include the CLOT + FIB and CLAUSS methods. In addition, different units, reference and normal values, standard curves, ISI values etc. are all inclusive in every test item.
4) Test methods:
--Coagulation detection is applicable in most test items.
--The CLOT + FIB method can directly give the fibrinogen concentration when PT is being tested.
--The fibrinogen concentration can also be obtained with the CLAUSS method.
5) Delayed time:
--One second for PT, TT and FIB, respectively; 10 seconds for APTT and coagulation Factors.
6) Temperature control:
--Thermo-belt heating device.
--A precise temperature range at 37 ±0.2 ºC
7) Electric source:
--220 ±20% voltage
--Power: max. 50VA
8) Working conditions:
--Temperature: 10-35 ºC
--Relative humidity: ≤80%
9) Volume: 350 x 300 x 150 mm (L x W x H)
10) Weight: 5 kgs